Thanks for your interest in supporting my website. As you may already know, all the content on Vietnam Coracle is free to all readers, and all my guides are independent: I never receive money for anything I write. If you enjoy my website or have found it useful while travelling in Vietnam, or for planning your trip, there are several easy ways to support the work I do. Please take a few moments to consider one or more of the following options:
You can make a contribution to Vietnam Coracle via PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account to do this). There are two easy options to donate to this website via PayPal, as outlined below. All contributions are greatly appreciated, and any money I receive goes straight back into this website:
*Option 1: (if you have a PayPal account)
You can quickly and easily send a donation to Vietnam Coracle by following these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Select ‘Tools’ from the top navigation menu
- Scroll down and select ‘Send Money’
- Select the icon for ‘Send money to Friends & Family’
- Enter my email address: [email protected]
- Select your currency (for example, USD) and enter the amount you’d like to contribute
- Add a note, such as ‘Donation to Vietnam Coracle’ (this is optional)
- Click ‘Send Money Now’
*Option 2: (if you don’t have a PayPal account)
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can send an email to me at [email protected] stating the amount you’d like to donate. When I receive your email I will send you a PayPal invoice which you can quickly and easily pay off with any debit or credit card (you don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to pay this invoice).
*Please note: I cannot use the commonly seen PayPal ‘Donate’ button, because regulations state that I must be a registered charity or non-profit organization to do so.
Book your Accommodation:
You can book your accommodation in Vietnam (or anywhere else in the world) through my website. If you make a booking, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). All you have to do is start your hotel search via any of the Agoda links or search boxes (like the one below) on this website. The booking process in very simple:
- Enter a destination or hotel name into the search box below. (For example, type ‘Ho Chi Minh City’ or ‘Hotel Continental Saigon’)
- Next, enter the dates you intend to stay. (For example, type 12/06/2017 for June 12th, 2017)
- Now, click ‘Search’
- This will take you to the Agoda search results page for the particular destination or hotel you selected, displaying photos, room types, rates and availability
- When you have chosen your accommodation, click ‘Book Now’
- This will take you to the Agoda booking page for the specific hotel you have selected. From here, follow the booking instructions to secure your reservation
Book your Transportation:
You can book your transportation (flights, buses, trains, boats) in Vietnam and across Southeast Asia directly from my website via Baolau.com. Simply use the Baolau search boxes (like the one below) or transportation links (like this one) to start searching and booking your transportation. For example, in the search box below, type a city or place in the ‘FROM’ and ‘TO’ boxes, then type your date of travel in the ‘DEPART’ box, and click ‘SEARCH’. The search will open a new page comparing the prices and travel times of all available transportation on your route. If you make a booking, I receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).
Spread the Word:
If you like the work I do and have found it useful, spread the word. Recommend it to other travellers you meet, share my articles on your social media pages, link to my content from your own websites. This kind of ‘organic advertising’ is incredibly powerful and it’s the foundation of the traffic I currently receive. I have never paid to advertise Vietnam Coracle: the momentum this website has gained is all down to you, the readers, who have helped spread the word over the past few years. Please keep doing so.
Send me Updates:
If you have updates on road conditions, prices, hotels, food outlets, cafes – anything at all that you think will be useful to me and my readers – please let me know. You can either write a comment at the end of the relevant post or send an email to me at [email protected] My guides cover the whole of Vietnam and, although I do my best to keep the information up to date, some details are bound to have changed by the time you read them. Your updates go a long way to helping me keep all my guides as current and accurate as possible.
Thank you for supporting Vietnam Coracle. If you have any questions please email me at: [email protected]