Published April 2015 | Words and film by Vietnam Coracle
The northeastern corner of Vietnam is one of my favourite areas of the country. Dotted with limestone karsts, waterfalls, lakes and rivers, it’s a lush and peaceful garden that’s perfect for exploring on two wheels. This video complements my motorbike guide to the Northeast Loop, which you can read here. The soundtrack is ‘Summer Light’ by The Cave Singers. For more films of road trips in Vietnam take a look at my video library here. For best viewing watch in at least 480p quality and at the screen size I’ve embedded the video on this page. Alternatively (and for slightly smoother quality) you can view it at half screen on YouTube here.
Latest Cao Bang hotel deals on Agoda:
- Northeast Motorbike Guide: Pastoral pathways through poetic scenery
- VIDEO: 2 Months on a Motorbike: Clips from an epic road trip across Vietnam
- Ban Gioc Waterfall: Vietnam’s most impressive cascade
- Ha Giang Extreme North Loop: The most thrilling road trip in Vietnam
- Borders & Backroads: Sapa to Ha Giang via roads less travelled
Search Cao Bang hotels:
Selected Resources for Travellers & Expats: What's this?